Microsoft 365 Platform Community Call - 24th of May, 2022
Welcome to the weekly call focused on capabilities of the Microsoft 365 platform. In this call, we deviate from the typical call format due to Microsoft Build 2022 activities. In this 15-minute recording, viewers get a quick recap on the structure of this call and then move on to a featured topic/announcement: Introduction to Microsoft Viva Connections ISV benefits program, after which call participants separately tuned into Satya Nadella’s Build keynote and shared thoughts in the chat. In next week’s call, you can expect a robust post Build news update.
- No news here this week. Instead, the spotlight is on the over 60 announcements being shared at Microsoft Build 2022 this week.
- Don’t forget to Register for the Power Platform Samples Contributor training to take place after this call on Tuesday, May 31, 9:30 am PT.
- Microsoft 365 PnP Weekly – Episode 167 (May 23rd) with Helsinki-based software engineer, PowerShell maintainer and Office Apps and Services MVP Gautam Sheth (Valo Solutions) | @gautamdsheth. | video | podcast
Introduction to Microsoft Viva ISV benefits program - announcing a new set of benefits (20 of them) for ISV partners publishing Microsoft Viva solutions to AppSource or to SharePoint/Viva Connections store. Microsoft’s committed to the Employee Experience Platform (EXP), a.k.a., Microsoft Viva Platform and Ecosystem. Hear about the new Microsoft 365 ISV Benefits program, go-to-market benefit highlights and how to enroll in the program. This “platform” is built for extensibility. Learn more here.
The host of this call was Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen. Q&A takes place in chat throughout and live at end of the call.
- Topic - Introduction to Microsoft Viva ISV benefits program - Gloria Sánchez (Microsoft) & Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen – 3:28
- Microsoft Build 2022 Keynote Watch party – 12:50
- Opt into PnP Recognition Program | https://aka.ms/m365pnp-recognition
- Register for Sharing is Caring events:
- Power Platform Samples Contributor | Tuesday, May 31, 9:30 am PT - Register
- Writing for the Web | Thursday, June 23, 12pm PT | 3pm ET | 9pm CET - Register
- Writing for the Web | Monday, June 27, 10am PT | 1pm ET | 7pm CET - Register
- Maturity Model Practitioners | Register
- PnP Office Hours – 1:1 session | Register
- PnP Buddy System | Request a Buddy
- Register for the Microsoft 365 Developer Program and get a free developer tenant
- Get started with free training modules covering Microsoft 365 platform capabilities.
- Visit the Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Solution Gallery from Microsoft and community.
- Sign up to Share your story in the Learn from the community series.
- Request a Demo spot on the call – https://aka.ms/m365pnp/request/demo
- Download the recurrent invite for this call – https://aka.ms/m365-dev-call
- Introduction to Microsoft Viva ISV benefits program
- Program - Build apps for Teams and Viva and take advantage of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem | aka.ms/modernworkisv
- Archives - Microsoft 365 PnP Weekly - Videos, Podcasts
- Microsoft Teams Toolkit | https://aka.ms/teams-toolkit
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit in Microsoft Learn | https://aka.ms/learn-mgt
- Viva Connections https://aka.ms/VivaConnections
- SharePoint look book
- Yo Teams video training package
- .NET Standard 2.0 version of SharePoint Online CSOM API
- Microsoft 365 Platform Community (PnP) videos | aka.ms/m365/videos
- Microsoft Teams Toolkit for Visual Studio Code
- yo Teams | aka.ms/yoteams
- SPFx Developer documentation | https://aka.ms/spfx
- Microsoft 365 developer program site - Need to become a Tenant Admin to test look book capabilities? Get a Microsoft 365 E5 developer subscription - free tenant for 90 days with automatic renewal if used for dev purposes
- M365 General Dev call | Thursday, May 26, 7:00 am PT - https://aka.ms/m365-dev-sig (bi-weekly)
- Microsoft 365 platform call | Tuesday, May 31, 8:00 am PT – https://aka.ms/m365-dev-call (weekly)
- Viva Connections & SharePoint Framework call | Thursday, June 2, 7:00 am PT - https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call (bi-weekly)
- Office add-in monthly call | Wednesday, June 8, 8:00 am PT - https://aka.ms/officeaddinscall (monthly)
- Adaptive Cards monthly call | Thursday, June 9, 9:00 am PT - https://aka.ms/adaptivecardscommunitycall (monthly)
- Power Platform monthly call | Wednesday, June 15, 8:00 am PT - https://aka.ms/PowerAppsMonthlyCall (monthly)
- Microsoft Identity Platform call | Thursday, June 16, 9:00 am PT - https://aka.ms/IDDevCommunityCalendar (monthly)
Microsoft 365 Platform community call focuses on latest Microsoft 365 Platform updates and demos delivered by Microsoft presenters and takes place weekly on Tuesday. The alternating Special Interest Group community calls each Thursday focus on SharePoint Framework (client-side development/implementation) and Microsoft 365 Platform (includes Microsoft Teams, Bots, Microsoft Graph, CSOM, REST, site provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Power Automate, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting, etc. topics.) with demos commonly delivered by community members.
More details on the Microsoft 365 community from https://aka.ms/m365pnp.
You can download recurrent invite for this call from https://aka.ms/m365-dev-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the Microsoft 365 community and options to get involved are available from https://aka.ms/m365pnp.
"Sharing is caring"
Microsoft 365 Platform Community team, Microsoft - 24th of May 2022