Microsoft 365 PnP Weekly - Episode 169
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – VesaJuvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Belgium based Microsoft 365 Solution Architect and MVP at Qubix - Yannick Reekmans | @YannickReekmans.
Since his last appearance on PnP Weekly – Episode 92, Yannick has built up a 10 person consulting business and offerings on Power Platform in addition to integration services with Office 365, Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Teams and Azure.
- How do Partners fit in the do-it-yourself world of Power Platform and what are the opportunities?
- How can business and IT work together more constructively on Power Platform solutions?
- What is #FusionDev all about and objectives?
- Top 3s - 3 tips on staying up to date on latest technologies, 3 tips on starting a business, and 3 ideas on how Microsoft can do better for partners.
Also, we showcased 14 articles/videos published by Microsoft and the PnP Community in the last week.
- Waldek – pending PR to add support in CLI for Microsoft 365 for upgrading SPFx projects to v1.15 RC0, planning time at Microsoft, and evaluating the new Teams Toolkit capability to create a bot that notifies you whenever there is a change to an external system.
- Vesa – planning time and face-to-face meetings in Redmond this week.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded on Friday, June 3, 2022.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | May 2022 - Microsoft
- More ways to collaborate seamlessly outside your organization with Microsoft Teams - Christine Ho (Microsoft)
- Performance enhancements to Microsoft Teams lead to faster response times - Mark Longton (Microsoft)
- What’s new in Viva Learning – May 2022 - John Mighell (Microsoft)
- SharePoint Framework 1.15 Release Candidate now available with new features and updates - Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen
- Breaking changes for the Insights API (beta) - Microsoft
- Upcoming billing changes for Microsoft Graph APIs for Teams messages - Microsoft
- Power Apps Creator Kit Overview - April Dunnam (Microsoft) | @aprildunnam
- Build your own Microsoft Teams using Microsoft Graph Toolkit and .NET Core API and Integrate using Web Components - Sohil Bhalla | sohilbhalla
- Understanding Data Connectors with Microsoft Power Apps - Adeshina Favour Adekunle | Favour-dgreat
- FluidFramework in a collaborative app (Vote Movies) - Markus Möller (Avanade) | @Moeller2_0
- How does the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) work? - Andrew Connell (Voitanos) | @andrewconnell
- Episode #208 - Using the PnP SecurityTrimmedControl control in SPFx solutions - Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia
- Power Apps Zoom an Image Control - Shane Young (PowerApps911) | @ShanesCows
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365/community
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!” 🧡