Microsoft 365 PnP Weekly - Episode 178
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by UK-based Paul Hunt, Microsoft MVP | @cimares
- Transitioning from development to consulting and from consultant to client
- Business processes engineering and change management
- Experiences transitioning customers from on-prem to cloud - the mentalities
- The Partner opportunity in cloud transformations
- With constant change, there is stress, how does one stay up to date?
- The importance of striking the right work-life balance and being there for others
- Collabdays - National Museum of Computing - Bletchley Park, England 2022 - October Edition – Wednesday, 5 October 2022. Register
Also, we showcased 20 articles/videos published by Microsoft and the PnP Community in the last week.
Thinking like a Principal Software Engineer, should we have the capability (related to Power Apps article discussed in this session) to auto-generate code for Microsoft Teams apps, SharePoint Framework applications, etc.? Will you relate to us a scenario for integrating SPFx and Power Apps? In what cases would you think about writing Power Apps components for SPFx? Please get back to us.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded on Monday, September 12, 2022.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Microsoft Teams helps manage apps for everyday work functions and fit our modern hybrid needs - Ronit_Ben_Sheffer (Microsoft)
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: August 2022 - Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- Learn on the go with Viva Learning mobile app updates - Andrea Lum (Microsoft)
- Digital event: Empowering Your Workforce in Economic Uncertainty - Shin-Yi Lim (Microsoft)
- Start your journey to becoming a Microsoft 365 developer - Garry Trinder (Microsoft) | @garrytrinder
- Power Platform Administration Planning - Steve Jeffery (Microsoft)
- 3 Primary Reasons to Learn Dataverse - Audrie Gordon (Microsoft) | @ArtsyPowerApper
- Patterns and Practices for SPFx Development - Dipesh Bhanani (RapidCircle) | @AskDipesh
- Navigation between Multiple PowerApps - Ahmed Salih
- Why Companies Struggle With Change - Christian Buckley (Avepoint) | @buckleyplanet
- Can I move large Teams files using PowerShell? #M365AMA - Christian Buckley (Avepoint) | @buckleyplanet
- SharePoint Syntex - new support for full document automation scenarios with Power Automate - Chris O’Brien (Content+Cloud) | @ChrisO_Brien
- CloudDev Clarity | Episode 7 - React, Angular, & web frameworks: good, bad, and ugly! - Julie Turner (Sympraxis Consulting) | @jfj1997 & Andrew Connell (Voitanos) | @andrewconnell
- Power Platform tenant reporting with CLI for Microsoft 365 - Albert-Jan Schot (BLISS.digital) | @appieschot
- How to register SPFx field customizers with the SharePoint REST API - Andrew Connell (Voitanos) | @andrewconnell
- 5 steps to implement word based search in Power Apps - Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- PnP PowerShell VS Code extension pre-release - Adam Wójcik (Hitachi Energy) | @Adam25858782
- Adaptive Card Design samples for Viva Connections - Alex Clark (Microsoft) | @sharepointalex
- Episode #221 - Configuring a Search Results page with PnP Modern Search Web Parts - Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys.com) | @PaoloPia
- Power Hour: SharePoint File Viewer Web Part - Laura Rogers (IW Mentor) | @WonderLaura
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365/community
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!” 🧡