Microsoft 365 PnP Weekly - Episode 182
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Netherlands based Microsoft 365 Architect Martin Lingstuyl (I4-YOU Business Solutions) | @martinlingstuyl
Topics discussed in this session
- What’s the demand for Microsoft technologies in Netherlands today?
- How have work practices changed after the pandemic?
- How do you build a connection with remote team members?
- Martin’s career progression to becoming an M365 architect?
- How did Martin become an MVP and 3 tips to achieving MVP status?
Resources referenced during discussion
Waldek’s article on freeCodeCamp - How to Build Your First Microsoft 365 Application in 10 minutes
Also, we showcased 18 articles/videos published by Microsoft and the PnP Community in the last week.
- Martin – working on a migration and on a large application with critical SharePoint integration.
- Waldek – Microsoft Ignite activities, prep for Microsoft Teams App Camp – October 20th, a 5th birthday celebration for CLI for Microsoft 365 and ideas for attracting more people to build on Microsoft 365.
- Vesa – work on promoting Microsoft Viva after the Viva Home announcement, one more beta for SPFx v1.16 to be followed with GA in short order and community coordination activities.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded on Monday, October 10, 2022.
- Video at Microsoft 365 Community YouTube channel.
- Podcast at https://pnpweekly.podbean.com.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Your Guide to Microsoft Teams at Microsoft Ignite 2022 - Maria Figueroa (Microsoft)
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: September 2022 - Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- More options coming soon for the Viva Connections desktop experience - Ling Ma (Microsoft)
- Join us at Microsoft Teams App Camp on October 20, 2022 - Bob German (Microsoft) | @Bob1German
- Link unfurling public preview in Outlook - Namrata Khubchandani (Microsoft)
- Weekly Agenda - 10th of October 2022 week - Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen
- Star rating control in Adaptive Cards - Tomasz Poszytek | @TomaszPoszytek
- Series: How to build Power Apps that don’t look like Power Apps - auto-height textinput - Material Design part 3 - Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese
- How to Build Your First Microsoft 365 Application in 10 minutes - Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- How to use React hooks with the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) - Andrew Connell (Voitanos) | @Andrewconnell
- Get notified for PnP updates from GitHub - Albert-Jan Schot (BLIS.digital) | @appieschot
- BatchMessageHandler in .NET - Marcin Wojciechowski (Valo Solutions) | @mgwojciech
- Introduction to the PDF function in Power Apps - Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- The Scope of Microsoft Search: Organization or Current Site? - Agnes Molnar (Search Explained) | @molnaragnes
- Teams calendar pop-out - Message Center Show Ep. 256 - Daniel Glenn (InfoWorks, Inc) | @DanielGlenn, Darrell Webster (Modern Workplace Change) | @darrellaas
- Episode #225 - Introducing the new PnP Provisioning Schema v202209 - Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia
- Powerful Platform Hub: What it is & How to use it - April Dunnam (Microsoft) | @aprildunnam
- Everything you need to build a Model-driven Power App - Shane Young (PowerApps911) | @shanescows
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365/community
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!” 🧡