Microsoft 365 PnP Weekly - Episode 190
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, host – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen and Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Germany based developer, architect, business owner, Microsoft MVP, and regional conference event coordinator Adis Jugo | @adisjugo.
Topics discussed in this session
- Adis Jugo’s many hats - developer, architect, business owner, Microsoft MVP, regional conference event coordinator
- Thoughts on organizing the European Collaboration Summit and European Cloud Summit.
- Ideating and lunching the first collaboration summit (SharePoint and Project conference) in Croatia 10 years ago.
- How the Collab conference and the community has evolved over the years.
- Tips for setting up a conference and insights on what goes on behind the scenes.
- Call out’s to the people behind the scenes who are making these conferences possible.
- Impact of COVID on events and on-line vs in-person conferences.
- Conference evolution – the focus is no longer on deep diving, but on sparking new ideas!
- The challenge of staying up with the latest technology.
- About run.events’ business/product
- Growth of Collab Days events (local events) around the world.
- Referenced during conversation
- European Collaboration Summit - 22-24 May 2023, Düsseldorf Fair, Germany | collabsummit.EU
- European Cloud Summit - 27 -29 November 2023, Wiesbaden , Germany
- SharePoint and Project Conference Adriatics 2012
- Community Days events
- runeventsEMP (event management platform) - https://run.events/
- KORTO (Records Management system) - https://korto.io/
Also, we showcased 18 articles/videos published by Microsoft and the PnP Community in the last week.
- Adis – heads down preparing to launch run.events’ event organizers product in January 2023. Continuing work on European Collaboration Summit, get your tickets now.
- Waldek – Just launched a Hack to mainstream tool that lets developers reproduce throttling, http 429 & 500 errors and more. See article below on Introducing the Microsoft Graph Developer Proxy community preview. Also prepping to demo the One Productivity Hub with SPFx for Teams, Microsoft 365 app, Outlook & SharePoint in the December 6th Microsoft 365 Platform call. Finally prepping to present on the future of Graph SDKs to an Airlift audience next week.
- Vesa – Helping on developer track for on-line Airlift - conference for NDA partners happening next week and catching up after ESPC22 last week.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded on Monday, December 5, 2022.
- Video at Microsoft 365 Community YouTube channel.
- Podcast at https://pnpweekly.podbean.com.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | November 2022 - Holly Lehman (Microsoft) | @Lehman__Holly
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: November 2022 - Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- From sign language capabilities to gaming in Teams—here’s what’s new in Microsoft 365 - Colette Stallbaumer (Microsoft)
- New SharePoint Framework version 1.16.1 is now available - Microsoft
- Introducing the Microsoft Graph Developer Proxy community preview - Sébastien Levert (Microsoft) | @sebastienlevert & Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- Principles for monetizing selected Microsoft 365 APIs - Microsoft
- Microsoft Graph Python SDK is now available for public preview - Isaac Vargas Chacon (Microsoft)
- Rabobank streamlines complex process from three weeks to three minutes using Microsoft Power Platform - Taiki Yoshida (Microsoft)
- Check out the new Power Platform Communities Front Door Experience! - Hugo Bernier (Microsoft) | @bernierh
- CLI for Microsoft 365 v6 - Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- Big HTWOO-React update in 1.6.0 just released - HTWOO team
- Viva Magenta – SharePoint Pantone Theme of the Year 2023 - Stefan Bauer (N8D) | @StfBauer
- Find All the Stream (Classic) Web Parts During Migration to Stream in SharePoint - Marc Anderson (Sympraxis Consulting) | @sympmarc
- Microsoft Syntex - December 2022 update and compiled articles - Chris O’Brien (Content+Cloud) | @ChrisO_Brien
- A Native SharePoint Document Library Experience Inside Dataverse! - Charles Channon
- ⚙️ How to collect feedback after a webinar is over in Microsoft Teams with Power Automate & Forms - Giuliano De Luca | @DeLucaGiulian
- Episode #232 - SharePoint Framework 1.16 and Microsoft Graph SDK v3 - Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia
- Power Apps Random Number Generator with No Duplicates - Shane Young (PowerApps911) | @shanescows
Here are the upcoming events from the centralized Community Days site where you can find in-person, hybrid and online events for Microsoft 365 and mroe.
- Microsoft 365 Conference - December 6-8, Las Vegas, NV, USA
- M365 Philly Virtual 2022 - December 15, Virtual
- M365 Saturday Ahmedabad - January 7, 2023 - Ahmedabad, India
- AMS Sophia-Antipolis - February 7, 2023 - Biot, France
- M365 Conference - May 1-5, 2023
- CollabDays Poland 2023 - May 13, 2023 - Warsaw, Poland
- European Collaboration Summit - May 22-24, 2023 - Düsseldorf, Germany
- CollabDays Netherlands - June 10, 2023 - Utrecht, Netherlands
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365/community
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!” 🧡