Microsoft 365 PnP Weekly - Episode 218
In this episode of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, host – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen and Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Kasper Larsen, Senior Solution Architect at Fellowmind in Denmark.
- Kasper’s journey high seas to SharePoint Online
- How sharing knowledge and contributing to open-source benefits the business
- The need for a provisioning solution on Microsoft 365
- The challenges and opportunities of working as a consultant in the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
- The PnP modern search project
- PnP provisioning engine
- PnP PowerShell
- Microsoft 365 & Power Platform community
- PnP modern search
- Microsoft 365 Developer Proxy
- SPFx v1.18
- Viva Connections
There were 17 articles or videos covered within this episode produced by Microsoft and community members.
- Kasper – Preparing the PnP modern search office hours and joining the PnP community call, business as usual
- Waldek – Working on the global Microsoft hackathon, releasing a new preview version of Microsoft 365 Developer Proxy
- Vesa – Just released SPFx v1.18, need to work on guidance
00:00 – Intro
04:32 – Interview
55:10 – Articles
1:12:22 – Closing
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded on Monday 4th of September and released on 5th of September, 2023.
- Video at Microsoft 365 & Power Platform Community YouTube channel.
- Podcast at https://pnpweekly.podbean.com.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
- All About Microsoft Teams webinars: Technical walkthrough and live Q&A sessions from Teams Engineers - Pragathi Raj (Microsoft)
- Bing Chat Enterprise now has user-level admin controls plus your data questions answered - Aleenah Ansari (Microsoft)
- Cyberattack protection by default and other enhancements to SharePoint Server - September 2023 - Bill Baer (Microsoft) | @williambaer
- Viva People Science Industry Trends: Technology - Microsoft
- File and Document Management Considerations for Enterprise B2B SaaS Startups - Reid Carlberg (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Teams Recording and Transcript APIs billing in public preview - Ayan Chakraborty (Microsoft)
- Announcing SharePoint Framework 1.18 with updates for Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Viva and SharePoint - Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen
- Viva Connections Toolkit v2.0.0 release - Adam Wójcik (Hitachi Energy) | @Adam25858782
- Simulate rate limits on any API with Microsoft 365 Developer Proxy - Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- Simulate rate limiting on Resend APIs - Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- 365 Message Center Show - SharePoint News in Outlook and Viva Engage Campaigns - #301 - Daniel Glenn (CollabFront) | @DanielGlenn & Darrell Webster (Modern Work Mentor) | @darrellaas
- Microsoft Chat Copilot vs. Azure ChatGPT - Which generative AI capability to choose for the enterprise? - Jussi Roine (North Advisors) | @JussiRoine
- M365 Voice - Episode 104 – Viva Amplify with Liz Sundet - Liz Sundet (Microsoft) | @percusn, Sarah Haase | @sarahhaase, Antonio Maio | @AntonioMaio2 and Mike Maadarani | @mikemaadarani
- Episode #262 - Handling Throttling Exceptions with Microsoft Graph SDK for .NET - Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia
- 5 things every Power Apps beginner needs to know - Shane Young (PowerApps911) | @ShanesCows
- Power Platform Copilot Environment Setup - April Dunnam (Microsoft) | @aprildunnam
- How to use modern controls in Power Apps - Giuliano De Luca | @delucagiulian
Here are the upcoming events from the centralized Community Days site where you can find in-person, hybrid and online events for Microsoft 365 and more.
- Metaverse One 2023 - September 20, 2023 - Virtual
- CollabDays - National Museum of Computing - Bletchley Park - September 27, 2023 - Bletchley, UK
- AMS Montpellier 2023 - September 28, 2023 - Montpellier, France
- Microsoft 365 Ottawa - September 29-30, 2023 - Ottawa, Canada
- Baltic Summit 2023 - September 30, 2023 - Gdynia, Poland
- Microsoft Power Platform Conference - October 3-5, 2023 - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- South Coast Summit 2023 - October 13-14, 2023 - Farnborough, United Kingdom
- Microsoft Ignite 2023 - November 15-16, 2023
- CollabDays Lisbon 2023 - November 25, 2023 - Lisbon, Portugal
- European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference 2023 - November 27-30 - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- European Cloud Summit - December 4-6, 2023 - Wiesbaden, Germany
- Microsoft 365 Conference - April 30, May 1 & 2, 2023 - Orlando, FL, USA
- European Collaboration Summit - May 14-16, 2023 - Wiesbaden, Germany
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 and Power Platform from https://aka.ms/m365/community
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!” 🧡