How to contribute to this blog
We want to publish your content on all things you build with code, low-code, no-code on and around Microsoft 365. This blog is backed by a GitHub repository and all contributions are done by Pull requests.
If you feel like you need some more support with that, you can
- Read the full contributing guide (with step-bt-step instructions)
- Sign up for our Sharing is Caring sessions, where we provide you with hands-on guidance on how to use GitHub, submit samples, contribute to documentation and more.
If you are already familiar with GitHub, please follow this high-level overview:
- Fork this repository https://github.com/pnp/blog
- Create a new branch that matches the article name that you want to write
- In the content/post folder, create your own folder (you may use the title of your post as the name of the folder, use
-(dash) instead of
- In the newly created folder add an
index.mdfile with your article
- Insert metadata at the top of this file and adjust with your values:
--- # this is the title title: "this is the title of your blog post" # this is the publishing date of your article, usually this should match "now" date: 2022-04-25T08:40:00-04:00 # This is your name author: "your Name" # This is your GitHub name githubname: yourGitHubUserName # Don't change categories: ["Community post"] # Link to the thumbnail image for the post images: - images/myImage.png # don't change tags:  # don't change type: "regular" ---
- Create a new folder
imagesin your article’s folder. In the images folder you may save any image/graphic which may be used in your article
- Pull request your changes, targeting the
- A maintainer will review, so that your article is published soon
You can comment below! We will reach out to you as soon as possible!
Sharing is Caring