Weekly Agenda - 20th of March 2023 week
We want to give you a better overview on what’s happening each week. This is a summary blog post of all the community activities such as community calls and presenters, newly uploaded videos, upcoming events and more 🚀
Get involved by joining a call! We host a variety of community calls each week, where we demo solutions, announce new features and where you can connect with like-minded people. These calls are for everyone to join, simply download the recurrent invite and get involved.
As United States moves to daylight saving time starting from the Sunday 12th of March which is two weeks before Europe, some of the meeting times might be impacted for you for following week.
If you have downloaded the recurrent invite, meeting time should be properly adjusted in your calendar.
This is the agenda for the following week:
Microsoft 365 & Power Platform weekly call - 21st of March
- Tuesday, 21st of March 2023, 8:00 AM PT / 3:00 PM GMT
- Download the recurring invite or join the call we’d love to see you in the call!
- If you can’t make it this time, you can read the summary blog post including call recording here: Microsoft 365 & Power Platform Community blog - Microsoft 365 & Power Platform calls
Demos this time
- Gary Pretty (Microsoft) - Introduction to the Copilot in Power Virtual Agents
- Tomas Chladek (Microsoft) | @tomaschladek2 - Additional Azure Communication Services Features
Viva Connections & SharePoint Framework Community Call - 23rd of March
- Thursday, 23rd of March, 7:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM GMT
- Download the recurring invite or join the call we’d love to see you in the call!
- If you can’t make it this time, you can read the summary blog post including call recording here: Microsoft 365 Community blog - Microsoft 365 & Power Platform Development
- Sergej Schwabauer (Aurum) | SPFxAppDev - Building advance interactive world map for business information with SPFx
- Yves Habersaat | @yhabersaat - Creating Viva Connections extension with user presence status using Microsoft Graph Presence API and SPFx
- Paolo Pialorsi (Piasys.com) | @PaoloPia - Exposing business data in Microsoft 365 using Azure Data API builder and SPFx
Interested on doing a demo here? - Let us know and we’ll get you scheduled!
Update of the newly published videos in our YouTube channel Microsoft 365 & Power Platform Community - Subscribe today! ✅
- Create a spreadsheet from your website by David Chesnut (Microsoft) | @DavidChesnut
- Creating an Internal CV (Curriculum Vitae) with List Formatting by Federico Sapia | @X365Fede
- Introduction to Viva Connections Toolkit VS Code extension by Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @Vesajuvonen
- Create an Azure Communication Services Resource by Dan Wahlin (Microsoft) | @DanWahlin and Ayça Baş (Microsoft) | @Aycabs
- How to use “when an action is performed” trigger in Power Automate by Yannick Reekmans (Qubix) | @yannickreekmans
- Add-in Support for New Outlook by Nikita Mittal (Microsoft) and Juan Balmori ( Microsoft) | @juaneloBalmori
We also release new playlist focusing on the Microsoft Viva Connections Toolkit. Please see the following new videos for more details.
- Install Viva Connections Toolkit VS Code extension by David Warner II (Microsoft) | @DavidWarnerII
- Validate and install required tooling for Viva Connections development by Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @Vesajuvonen
- Create your first Viva Connection extension with VS Code by David Warner II (Microsoft) | @DavidWarnerII
- Debugging your Viva Connections extensions with VS Code extension by Hugo Bernier (Microsoft) | @Bernierh
- Use the Viva Connection Toolkit scenarios to create your solution by Hugo Bernier (Microsoft) | @Bernierh
- Deploy and publish your Viva Connections extensibility to production by Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @Vesajuvonen
- Using Viva Connections Toolkit with any SPFx solution by Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @Vesajuvonen
New Microsoft 365 Developer Blog posts
All the latest updates on the Microsoft 365 platform are shared from the Microsoft 365 Developer blog. Here are the updates from last week.
- Tailored SDK experiences via Kiota now generally available by Rabeb Othmani (Microsoft) | @Rabeb_Othmani & Sébastien Levert (Microsoft) | @sebastienlevert
- Microsoft Teams App Camp in a Box is now available by Bob German (Microsoft) | @Bob1German
- Recent changes to data visibility for Microsoft Graph callRecords APIs
- Viva Connections Toolkit for Visual Studio Code now in preview by Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @Vesajuvonen
- Hack Together: Microsoft Graph and .NET week 2 recap and final week overview by Ayça Baş (Microsoft) | @Aycabs
- Announcing Microsoft Graph Toolkit v3.0 preview by Sébastien Levert (Microsoft) | @Sebastienlevert
- Microsoft Graph .NET SDK v5 is now generally available by Maisa Rissi (Microsoft) | @maisarissi_msft
- Hack Together: Microsoft Graph and .NET week 1 recap and what’s coming by Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @Waldekm
New Microsoft 365 and Power Platform Community Blog posts
All the latest updates on the Microsoft 365 platform are shared from the Microsoft 365 and Power Platform Community Blog. Here are the updates from last week.
- New Microsoft 365 & Power Platform Community coordination team members – March 2023 by Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @Vesajuvonen
- CI/CD for SPFx Deployment in Azure DevOps using M365 CLI by Valeras Narbutas | @ValerasNarbutas
- Microsoft 365 PnP Weekly - Episode 201 with Eric Overfield
Last week’s community call recordings
Here are the last week’s community call recordings. You can download recurrent invites to the community calls from https://aka.ms/m365/calls.
- Microsoft 365 & Power Platform Development Community call - 16th of March, 2023
- Power Platform Community Call – March 2023
- Microsoft 365 Platform Community Call - 14th of March, 2023
Sharing is Caring sessions
If you are looking to learn how to use the Microsoft 365 & Power Platform Community resources or contribute back to the community and not sure where to start, we are here for you! Please join the Sharing Is Caring program.
- Power Platform Samples Contributor - 15th of March, 2023
- Maturity Model Practitioners - monthly meeting
You already contributed? Great, we want to celebrate and recognize you! Opt in for our community recognition program and earn badges from our various initiatives!
Please take the opportunity to join these great conferences organized by the best community in tech across the world. There are online and in-person options. See more from CommunityDays.org.
- Modern Workplace Conference Paris - March 27-29, 2023 - Paris, France
- Dynamics Power Israel - March 30, 2023 - Tel Aviv, Israel
- Latinamerican Modern Workplace Conference - April 27-29, 2023 - Mexico City, Mexico
- CollabDays Montreal - April 28, 2023 - Montreal, Canada
- M365 Conference - May 1-5, 2023 - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- CollabDays Poland 2023 - May 13, 2023 - Warsaw, Poland
- M365 Community Day - Phoenix - May 13-14, 2023 - Hybrid - Tempe, AZ, USA
- Techorama Belgium - May 15 - 17, 2023 - Antwerp, Belgium
- MN M365 User Group Spring 2023 In-Person Workshop Day Conference - May 19, 2023 - Edina, MN, USA
- Power Automate Bootcamp - May 19-20, 2023 - London, United Kingdom
- Power Apps Developer Bootcamp - May 20, 2023 - Manchester, United Kingdom
- CollabDays Italy - May 20, 2023 - Milan, Italy
- European Collaboration Summit - May 22-24, 2023 - Duesseldorf, Germany
- Expters Live - May 25, 2023 - Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
- DYNUG Spring Conference - May 31, 2023 - Oslo, Norway
- CollabDays Netherlands - June 10, 2023 - Utrecht, Netherlands
- 365 EduCon DC - June 12-16, 2023 - Washington, D.C., USA
- AMS Berlin 2023 - June 15, 2023 - Berlin, Germany
- CollabDays Central Europe - June 17, 2023 - Zurich, Switzerland
- European Power Platform conference, June 20-22, 2023 - Dublin, Ireland
- 365 EduCon Seattle – August 21-25, 2023 - Seattle, WA, USA
- Metaverse One 2023 - September 20, 2023 - Virtual
- South Coast Summit 2023 - October 13-14, 2023 - Farnborough, United Kingdom
- Microsoft Ignite 2023 - November 15-16, 2023
- CollabDays Lisbon 2023 - November 25, 2023 - Lisbon, Portugal
- European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference 2023 - November 27-30 - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- AMS Aachen - November 28, 2023 - Aachen, Germany
- European Cloud Summit - December 4-6, 2023 - Wiesbaden, Germany
We hope to see you around!
Sharing is caring 🧡