pa solution init¶
Initializes a directory with a new CDS solution project
m365 pa solution init [options]
- Name of the CDS solution publisher.
- Customization prefix value for the CDS solution publisher.
-h, --help [help]
- Output usage information. Optionally, specify which section of command's help you want to see. Allowed values are
full. Default is
- JMESPath query string. See http://jmespath.org/ for more information and examples
-o, --output [output]
- Output type.
- Runs command with verbose logging
- Runs command with debug logging
PublisherName only allows characters within the ranges
_. The first character may only be in the ranges
PublisherPrefix must be 2 to 8 characters long, can only consist of alpha-numerics, must start with a letter, and cannot start with 'mscrm'.
Initializes a CDS solution project using yourPublisherName as publisher name and ypn as publisher prefix
m365 pa solution init --publisherName yourPublisherName --publisherPrefix ypn
The response is a custom message which will show the location where the solution has been created and a message to remind you to have a look at the publisher information and solution name in the
- Create and build a custom component: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/component-framework/create-custom-controls-using-pcf