Lists Power Automate flow in the given environment
m365 flow list [options]
-e, --environment <environment>
- The name of the environment for which to retrieve available flows
- Set, to list all Flows as admin. Otherwise will return only your own flows
- output usage information
- JMESPath query string. See http://jmespath.org/ for more information and examples
-o, --output [output]
- Output type.
- Runs command with verbose logging
- Runs command with debug logging
This command is based on an API that is currently in preview and is subject to change once the API reached general availability.
If the environment with the name you specified doesn't exist, you will get the
Access to the environment 'xyz' is denied. error.
By default, the
flow list command returns only your flows. To list all flows, use the
List all your flows in the given environment
m365 flow list --environment Default-d87a7535-dd31-4437-bfe1-95340acd55c5
List all flows in the given environment
m365 flow list --environment Default-d87a7535-dd31-4437-bfe1-95340acd55c5 --asAdmin