flow run get¶
Gets information about a specific run of the specified Power Automate flow
m365 flow run get [options]
-n, --name <name>
- The name of the run to get information about
-f, --flow <flow>
- The name of the Power Automate flow for which to retrieve information
-e, --environment <environment>
- The name of the environment where the flow is located
- output usage information
- JMESPath query string. See http://jmespath.org/ for more information and examples
-o, --output [output]
- Output type.
- Runs command with verbose logging
- Runs command with debug logging
This command is based on an API that is currently in preview and is subject to change once the API reached general availability.
If the environment with the name you specified doesn't exist, you will get the
Access to the environment 'xyz' is denied. error.
If the Microsoft Flow with the name you specified doesn't exist, you will get the
The caller with object id 'abc' does not have permission for connection 'xyz' under Api 'shared_logicflows'. error.
If the run with the name you specified doesn't exist, you will get the
The provided workflow run name is not valid. error.
Get information about the given run of the specified Power Automate flow
m365 flow run get --environment Default-d87a7535-dd31-4437-bfe1-95340acd55c5 --flow 5923cb07-ce1a-4a5c-ab81-257ce820109a --name 08586653536760200319026785874CU62