flow run list¶
Lists runs of the specified Microsoft Flow
m365 flow run list [options]
-f, --flow <flow>
- The name of the Microsoft Flow to retrieve the runs for
-e, --environment <environment>
- The name of the environment to which the flow belongs
- output usage information
- JMESPath query string. See http://jmespath.org/ for more information and examples
-o, --output [output]
- Output type.
- Runs command with verbose logging
- Runs command with debug logging
This command is based on an API that is currently in preview and is subject to change once the API reached general availability.
If the environment with the name you specified doesn't exist, you will get the
Access to the environment 'xyz' is denied. error.
If the Microsoft Flow with the name you specified doesn't exist, you will get the
The caller with object id 'abc' does not have permission for connection 'xyz' under Api 'shared_logicflows'. error.
List runs of the specified Microsoft Flow
m365 flow run list --environment Default-d87a7535-dd31-4437-bfe1-95340acd55c5 --flow 5923cb07-ce1a-4a5c-ab81-257ce820109a