pa app list¶
Lists all Power Apps apps
pa app list [options]
-e, --environment [environment]
- The name of the environment for which to retrieve available apps
- Set, to list all Power Apps as admin. Otherwise will return only your own apps
- output usage information
- JMESPath query string. See http://jmespath.org/ for more information and examples
-o, --output [output]
- Output type.
- Runs command with verbose logging
- Runs command with debug logging
This command is based on an API that is currently in preview and is subject to change once the API reaches general availability.
If the environment with the name you specified doesn't exist, you will get the
Access to the environment 'xyz' is denied. error.
By default, the
app list command returns only your apps. To list all apps, use the
asAdmin option and make sure to specify the
environment option. You cannot specify only one of the options, when specifying the
environment option the
asAdmin option has to be present as well.
List all your apps
m365 pa app list
List all apps in a given environment
m365 pa app list --environment Default-d87a7535-dd31-4437-bfe1-95340acd55c5 --asAdmin