purview retentionevent remove¶
Delete a retention event
m365 purview retentionevent remove [options]
-i, --id <id>
- The Id of the retention event.
- Don't prompt for confirmation to remove the retention event.
-h, --help [help]
- Output usage information. Optionally, specify which section of command's help you want to see. Allowed values are
full. Default is
- JMESPath query string. See http://jmespath.org/ for more information and examples
-o, --output [output]
- Output type.
- Runs command with verbose logging
- Runs command with debug logging
Delete a retention event by id
m365 purview retentionevent remove --id c37d695e-d581-4ae9-82a0-9364eba4291e
This command is based on a Microsoft Graph API that is currently in preview and is subject to change once the API reached general availability.
This command currently only supports delegated permissions.
This command is part of a series of commands that have to do with event-based retention. Event-based retention is about starting a retention period when a specific event occurs, instead of the moment a document was labeled or created.
Read more on event-based retention here
The command won't return a response on success.