teams user app add¶
Install an app in the personal scope of the specified user
m365 teams user app add [options]
- The ID of the app to install
- The ID of the user to install the app for
- output usage information
- JMESPath query string. See http://jmespath.org/ for more information and examples
-o, --output [output]
- Output type.
- Runs command with verbose logging
- Runs command with debug logging
This command is based on an API that is currently in preview and is subject to change once the API reached general availability.
appId has to be the ID of the app from the Microsoft Teams App Catalog. Do not use the ID from the manifest of the zip app package. Use the teams app list command to get this ID.
Install an app from the catalog for the specified user
m365 teams user app add --appId 4440558e-8c73-4597-abc7-3644a64c4bce --userId 2609af39-7775-4f94-a3dc-0dd67657e900