Browse by Capability
Teams applications can include one or more capabilities:
- Bot - A conversational user interface that interacts with users in the Teams chat user interface
- Meetings - An application that can interact with users attending a Teams meeting
- Messaging extensions, which allow you to add to the Teams command bar, compose box, and context menus
- Tab - A visual user interface implemented as a web page running in an IFrame
- Other capabilities include connectors (configurable services that can send notifications to Teams channels), task modules (modal dialog boxes) and webhooks (a simplified way for users in a Teams channel to send messages to a web service)
No results found.