Standard gulp task¶
- build - Builds the client-side solution project.
- serve - Serves the client-side solution project and assets from the local machine.
- clean - Cleans the client-side solution project's build artifacts from the previous build and from the build target directories (lib and dist).
- test - Runs unit tests, if available, for the client-side solution project.
- package-solution - Packages the client-side solution into a SharePoint package.
- deploy-azure-storage - Deploys client-side solution project assets to Azure Storage.
Additional gulp tasks¶
- dist - combines clean, bundle and package-solution to package solution for production
- dev - combines clean, bundle and package-solution to package solution for development
'npm version' is a command that increase the version number in the package.json file. When npm version wass used this also updated the version in the following files:
'config/package-solution.json' gets set to the same version number followed by an additional '0'.
'teams/manifest.json' (if applicable) the version will be updated there too.
- package.json: 1.2.3
Besides the current commit will tagged on the git repository.
- npm-version - npm documentation
- git-tag - git documentation
npm versionto upgrade the version of your SPFx solution