spo hubsite disconnect¶
Disconnects the specifies site collection from its hub site
m365 spo hubsite disconnect [options]
-u, --url <url>
- URL of the site collection to disconnect from its hub site
- Don't prompt for confirming disconnecting from the hub site
- output usage information
- JMESPath query string. See http://jmespath.org/ for more information and examples
-o, --output [output]
- Output type.
- Runs command with verbose logging
- Runs command with debug logging
This command is based on a SharePoint API that is currently in preview and is subject to change once the API reached general availability.
Disconnect the site collection with URL https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/sales from its hub site. Will prompt for confirmation before disconnecting from the hub site.
m365 spo hubsite disconnect --url https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/sales
Disconnect the site collection with URL _https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/sales- from its hub site without prompting for confirmation
m365 spo hubsite disconnect --url https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/sales --confirm
- SharePoint hub sites new in Microsoft 365: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/SharePoint-Blog/SharePoint-hub-sites-new-in-Office-365/ba-p/109547