spo hubsite register¶
Registers the specified site collection as a hub site
m365 spo hubsite register [options]
-u, --url <url>
- URL of the site collection to register as a hub site
- output usage information
- JMESPath query string. See http://jmespath.org/ for more information and examples
-o, --output [output]
- Output type.
- Runs command with verbose logging
- Runs command with debug logging
This command is based on a SharePoint API that is currently in preview and is subject to change once the API reached general availability.
If the specified site collection is already registered as a hub site, you will get a
This site is already a HubSite. error.
Register the site collection with URL https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/sales as a hub site
m365 spo hubsite register --url https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/sales
- SharePoint hub sites new in Microsoft 365: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/SharePoint-Blog/SharePoint-hub-sites-new-in-Office-365/ba-p/109547