spo orgassetslibrary remove¶
Removes a library that was designated as a central location for organization assets across the tenant.
m365 spo orgassetslibrary remove [options]
- The server relative URL of the library to be removed as a central location for organization assets
- Don't prompt for confirming removing the organization asset library
- output usage information
- JMESPath query string. See http://jmespath.org/ for more information and examples
-o, --output [output]
- Output type.
- Runs command with verbose logging
- Runs command with debug logging
To use this command you have to have permissions to access the tenant admin site.
Removes organization assets library without confirmation
m365 spo orgassetslibrary remove --libraryUrl "/sites/branding/assets" --confirm