spo tenant recyclebinitem remove¶
Removes the specified deleted Site Collection from Tenant Recycle Bin
m365 spo tenant recyclebinitem remove [options]
- URL of the site to remove
- Wait for the site collection to be removed before completing the command
- Don't prompt for confirming removing the deleted site collection
- output usage information
- JMESPath query string. See http://jmespath.org/ for more information and examples
-o, --output [output]
- Output type.
- Runs command with verbose logging
- Runs command with debug logging
To use this command you have to have permissions to access the tenant admin site.
Removing a site collection is by default asynchronous and depending on the current state of Microsoft 365, might take up to few minutes. If you're building a script with steps that require the site to be fully removed, you should use the
--wait flag. When using this flag, the
m365 spo tenant recyclebinitem remove command will keep running until it received confirmation from Microsoft 365 that the site has been fully removed.
Removes the specified deleted site collection from tenant recycle bin
m365 spo tenant recyclebinitem remove --url https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/team
Removes the specified deleted site collection from tenant recycle bin and wait for the removing process to complete
m365 spo tenant recyclebinitem remove --url https://contoso.sharepoint.com/sites/team --wait