List Formatting Samples¶
You can use List Formatting to customize how fields and views in SharePoint lists and libraries are displayed. List Formatting is applied by constructing a JSON object that describes the elements that are displayed for a field or view and the styles to be applied to those elements.
This repository contains ready to use samples. You can use these samples as starting points for your own formats or simply copy and paste them directly to your lists!
This repo is divided up into 4 main sections:
- column-samples: Column Formatting samples
- view-samples: View Formatting samples
- form-samples: Form Formatting samples
- tools: tools/scripts for advanced scenarios
You can head directly to those folders and start looking around if you'd like. But if you're looking for something specific, we've grouped our samples into various categories:
- Use column formatting to customize SharePoint
- Use view formatting to customize SharePoint
- Configure the list form
This project welcomes contributions! (tweaks, fixes, samples, issues, suggestions, and more)
This is the perfect place to get involved in the SharePoint Community and become a PnP Contributor. You can find all the details about doing this in our Contribution Guide.
Sharing is caring!